Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where I come from

I don't claim to know everything about diet and nutrition or even all that much. I am passionate about health and fitness, and truly enjoy researching anything to better myself and my knowledge about health, particularly diets. 
In addition, I also have the privledge to help people in ways outside of diet and fitness in my everyday life. I work in the medical field impacting peoples life on a regular bases, so I'm fortunate enough to witness smiles of life change everyday. My hope is that some readers( if anyone reads this:)) will gain some knowledge, encouragement, recipe ideas, and effects of eating clean. 
My first blogging experience is starting off with mine and my wife's venture through our Whole 30 challenge as well as our Primal Journey Paleo Challenge at Milestone Crossfit (one of the best crossfit gyms around!).  This is our first Whole 30 challenge so we are not entirely sure what to expect but we have been eating paleo for awhile now. I will be posting meals that we have eaten, good and bad, as well as the effects the diet has had on our bodies: tired, alert, changes to weight, measurements and body fat %. 

No comments:

Post a Comment